Bedo Ki Gen is committed to providing a lifetime of support for returned child soldiers, returned child ‘brides’ and their families by
- Funding counsellors on an ongoing basis that are cognisant of the child soldier experience and unique needs.
- Buying land and building a community centre.
- Constructing a war memorial that will list the name of every single child abducted whether they survived or not.
- Record the stories of returned child soldiers.
- Celebrate the achievements of child soldiers to give hope to others.
- Advocate for a world without war.
Meet our team
Geoffrey Acire Agula